Cambodia Market Entry is a business division of MRTS Consulting Ltd (MRTS) which is a fast-growing market research and strategy consulting company headquartered in Cambodia. We have decades of experience in Market Research and Insights, Cambodia being our niche market. Our leadership team of native Cambodians and expats has a combined experience of more than 50 years and has successfully planned and executed projects across spaces.
With our strong hold in the local space we can bespeak a winning strategy for you to enter the Cambodian market and keep the risk at bay. Whether you need to understand market dynamics, identify new opportunities, or increase your profitability we are happy to assist.
We know the possible pitfalls of entering a new market therefore conduct an in-depth research around crucial parameters before letting you take a long leap.
Our specialist teams can help you to:
- Analyse market size and growth potential
- Clarify purchasing patterns and criteria
- Assess your competitors and their strategies
- Explore distribution channels
- Identify potential partners
- Investigate promotional opportunities
- Refine price points and pricing strategies
- Understand how purchase decision-makers and influencers view your product or service, your business and your market position.
The market study report provides you with our recommendations that cover the following points:
- We advise on what decision to make: whether it is worth investing and what market segment has the highest sales potential.
- We help identify business partners (e.g. suppliers or distributors) and we lead our clients through the process of negotiation, and through the early stages of cooperation.
- We suggest a business model that has the best chance of succeeding in a new market, or in relation to a new product / service.
- We create a market entry strategy, including recommendations for, among others, operations, supply, sales and marketing.
- We develop a positioning strategy and business development strategy in the new market, including ways of dealing with investment risks.